Made in America since 1981, the Gemini Legacy has proven to be the most family-friendly performance cruising catamaran in the world, and the reasons are obvious;
- A 34 inch draft that allows the boat to be pulled up right next to a beach or anchored in small, protected coves.
- A 14 foot beam, which means the boat can be trucked anywhere in the country, hauled out of the water with a standard size travel lift and kept in a standard size slip.
- Costing no more than an average mid-size monohull, the Gemini Legacy 35 has more interior volume than most 40-foot monohulls.
- Fast, level sailing. Imagine moving along at wind speed with virtually no heeling. your drink stays on the table and you stay comfortably reclined in your seat. Plus, with the upgraded engine option, you can get home quicker after sailing too.
- Fast, family friendly, easy to maneuver, and affordable.
All the reasons this boat has been an American Legacy since 1981. The Gemini Legacy 35 is the most successful cruising catamaran ever built.